Skip to main content

REGRET- HOW TO REMOVE THIS STICKY WICKY FEELING




I remember my darkest nightmare was REGRET.

What is REGRET?

When your heart and mind have different opinion on something you have done or something you should have done but failed to do, creates a feeling of REGRET.

Since my childhood days until now before I discovered how to prevent this feeling of REGRET, this used to be the most difficult situation of my life, because I had no idea how to deal with the feeling of REGRET.
It used to kill me from within completely...it did not show any mercy on me. As we all know nothing lasts for ever. In 2016 an  incident happened in my life, which changed the entire thing for me.

It went like this. I used to travel through metro everyday for attending my college studies. It was during last semester when I met with this man (a man wearing dark black goggles-aviator), this was what my reaction was seeing that man. I was standing in a crowded metro with a wallet in my back pocket and in the background there was a announcement by the metro staff ( beware of pickpocketing). So, I was already in that zone. Amidst the crowd I felt something continuously touching my wallet to which I ignored initially but on the 3rd instance I turned back and saw that man. I asked him to stand away in a rude manner, to which he replied - " SORRY SIR, IT'S TOO CROWDED I AM UNABLE TO SEE PROPERLY" and then I got down in the next stop.
My wallet wallet safe, I was on my way home but the feeling of REGRET was about to come and I was not aware of that. When I was on my bed to go off to sleep, those words of that man striked me and I was blank in a moment.
BLACK GOGGLES, SORRY SIR and UNABLE TO SEE PROPERLY, now I was able to connect the dots. Why will a man older than me call me SIR?? What was the point of wearing a dark black goggle in a crowded metro. Why did he say "I am unable to see properly"??
I couldn't sleep that night because of that feeling of REGRET. I doubted a BLIND MAN.
Days went past , but that incident didn't fade off. I looked out for that man every single day. And one beautiful day I got a chance to meet him again. This time on the platform guided by a metro staff.
So, I went near him and just said SORRY. I was in a feeling of REGRET so I asked him , "CAN I GUIDE YOU FROM HERE"? The man without any second thought agreed to this and sent the staff away. Then I sat with him on the platform and narrated the whole incident to him, to which he said-

"NEVER LET THE FEELING OF REGRET COME CLOSE TO YOU, WHEN YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING WITH A PURE HEART AND CLEAR MIND WITHOUT ANY INTENTION OF HURTING SOMEONE"

I was deeply moved by his thoughts and the warmth he showed that day. That man showed me the way to prevent the thought of REGRET come to you.

So there is two things you have to do before you prevent yourself being in a situation of REGRET-

  1. Do everything with a pure heart.
  2. Don't let EGO enter with heart.
"LIVE A NO-REGRET LIFE"

Comments

  1. It is really difficult to get over the feeling of regret... but it seems helpful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...this is what this blog is for...helping even in the smallest way possible

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Popular

WHAT MAKES THIS MODERN YOUTH DIFFERENT FROM THE REST???

YOUTH - The humans who carry confidence in their sleeves. MODERN YOUTH - The humans who carry confidence with the mixture of knowledge and intelligence under their sleeves. There used to be a time when more than half of the young generation had a lot of confidence in themselves, but their bad luck was that they didn't know how to use that immense amount of confidence for their own good. Now the times have changed, with the sense of realization and awareness coming into play. That very young generation have modernized themselves in a way, which has the amalgamation of both the future and past i.e the Young and the Old generation. These present-day people are not just energetic and enthusiastic about what they want to do, at the same time they are aware and calm about the precautions that need to be taken in doing the work they want to do. Now comes the most important part!!! On what basis I am speaking and writing this - there must be some data or