Skip to main content

CAUSELESS HAPPINESS



CAN WE BE HAPPY -
  • Without any REASON to be  HAPPY ?
  • Without any MATERIAL to make us HAPPY ?
  • Without any PERSON to make us HAPPY ?
The answer is a big NOOOO according to what YOU think...not a single one will deny this FACT.
But do we really need a REASON to be HAPPY??
The answer again is a big NOOOO but only according to ME.
So, why is there this difference..!
The difference is, if SOMEONE OR SOMETHING makes us HAPPY, that is nothing but TEMPORARY HAPPINESS, because either today or tomorrow THAT REASON, PERSON OR THING is going to PHASE OUT slowly and gradually... similarly when you can be HAPPY without any REASON... just by being the WAY YOU ARE, that is the STATE OF CAUSELESS HAPPINESS - PERMANENT HAPPINESS.
The moment we learn to be HAPPY  without any damn REASON... our PURPOSE of LIFE will change as a whole.
A person who has to depend on others to be HAPPY... how can he/she spread HAPPINESS  in a place which requires HAPPINESS THE MOST...!

Let me take you all to OUR JOURNEY OF LIFE-
  • I will be HAPPY once I get admission in a GOOD BIG school
  • I will be HAPPY once I get 90% in class-10
  • I will be HAPPY once I get 95% in class-12
  • I will be HAPPY once I get admission in a GOOD HUGE college
  • I will be HAPPY once I get placed in an MNC.
  • I will be HAPPY once I switch my current JOB.
The list goes on, but most of my viewers I guess in this particular phase of LIFE...so there is no point extending the list.
My point is, if we keep on finding a REASON to be HAPPY, we can never enjoy the REAL JOY of HAPPINESS...Start being HAPPY for no REASON... TRUST ME, its very simple.

"WELCOME THIS CHANGE OF ORGANIC WAY OF BEING HAPPY"😊

Comments

  1. Very thoughtful... If every single person starts being happy without any reason then there will be no sadness in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular

WHAT MAKES THIS MODERN YOUTH DIFFERENT FROM THE REST???

YOUTH - The humans who carry confidence in their sleeves. MODERN YOUTH - The humans who carry confidence with the mixture of knowledge and intelligence under their sleeves. There used to be a time when more than half of the young generation had a lot of confidence in themselves, but their bad luck was that they didn't know how to use that immense amount of confidence for their own good. Now the times have changed, with the sense of realization and awareness coming into play. That very young generation have modernized themselves in a way, which has the amalgamation of both the future and past i.e the Young and the Old generation. These present-day people are not just energetic and enthusiastic about what they want to do, at the same time they are aware and calm about the precautions that need to be taken in doing the work they want to do. Now comes the most important part!!! On what basis I am speaking and writing this - there must be some data or